Monday, March 24, 2008

Reflection~~ looking forward

Hiie=) let me share with you of what i felt when i got back my tests results. Firstly, i felt 'lost in words'. I'm so sorry...maybe there is no such meaning as 'lost in words' but that is my expression that time..So, as i was saying.. I did not know weather i am happy or sad. Maybe i am just too stuborn to face the truth that my studies was worse than before. I realized that i was lagging behind time and lagged of self discipline. I could not help thinking of what my parents will say about me. I am so sorry i wish not to reveal my marks as did not obtained good results. But for the mater of fact, i did passed all my subjects. I was relieved about that, but i did not do well at all. I felt ashamed and disappointed that I did not focus on my studies and was too playful at that time. From this experience, this have waken me up to my senses. Now i must start to cut down my play time and start doing a planer. Just like what Mr Ong said. Now, quite a few weeks have passed. I wonder weather i am improving. I am not so sure but i can tell that my Chinese is improving. Last time, my Chinese spelling was always very bad. 70% plus or lesser. but now i can easily score full marks which i feel very proud of it. But i can't feel happy just yet. My journey has yet to end. There are still more challenges and problems ahead of me. Thanks to my Chinese, i feel more confident that my studies will continue to improve as long as i want it to. To achieve my goal, i must not just say it but do it. I must focus and pay attention to class and not to talk too much. Like my teacher said, that when and teacher ask something, i should volunteer to answer, it will not only keep me less sleepy, i will also learn from my mistakes. So from now onwards, with the help of my encouraging teachers, i will work hard towards my goal and head any teachers advise.

Ashley Teo KeYun

No comments: