Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Dream~~

Do you have a dream? Well I do, I dream to be a doctor that helps and cure sick patients. Many people say that it is almost impossible cause it is very hard to become a doctor. This dream is very important to me because it when i tell some of my friends, they will give me a look that says' In your dreams...' I will always feel looked down and many people teased me saying that I would never become a doctor in my whole life..not even the next life, it also gives me a working goal. It makes me more and more determined to do better in the future to realise me dream. To realise my dream, I must not only study hard, i must also have a plan for the future. My plan is to go into a good secondary school and study very hard. Then if i can go o the next stage, i would want to study medicine. It sounds very hard and challenging almost impossible me but i like it. I myself think people should have a dream starting from a very young age. It also like me, gives them a working goal for life and it helps to make life more challenging and meaningful. Without a dream or a working goal... life is meaningless. A dream has to be something that inspire you so much that you are very determined to focus on it. Well...you now know what is my dream...what's yours?

4 comments:

Kissabells said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rommel Low said...

Ashley,i think that u can become a great doctor and be able to cure cancers

Ong JC said...

Hi Ashley,
I like your description of your dream. Well done!
Mr Ong

gabriela said...

hey your comment is great.ias a sister my advise to you is try your best.even if people say that you cannot become a doctor,dun give up.by the way,my dream is to become a good gymnast and a good athelet.signing off dearest sister,
keerthigah!