Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Reflection 4: food and drinks sold in the canteen!!

=) Hi all.Do you eat in the school canteen? Why? Well slowly think of it but i got my answer already. I do eat in my school canteen in Anderson Primary School. Why? Well, I eat in school because i think their food is really tasty. My favorite stall is stall number 7. It sells all the malay type of foods. I always go there to buy noodles. it iscalled' Bee Hoon Sotoh.' or something like that.I really enjoy the food there. =D I think the foos and drinks sold in my canteen is not so healty. This is because i heard that crocroches went in food before. And sometimes whe i buy my food, i usally see hairs.....i don't think any one would want to eat hair!!! Espeacialy not your own...>.
I t

I think our school can make our canteen a more conducive place for the teachers and students. Good luck school.^^

BY: ASHLEY TEO KE YUN <17>

No comments: