Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sleepy kids~

Hi all, today, now i am going to talk about sleepy kids and a way to solve their problem. How many hours do you sleep every night? Well if you asked me, i would say about 6 and a half hours. Usually, a growing child should sleep for at least 8-10 hours. But the problem is that children prefer to stay up late to watch television or whatsoever. But it is different for my case. For me every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday, i have gymnastic training until 9.30 in Bishan so i reach home very late and still got to bath and so on.... For me, even though i think i am not sleeping enough, i never regret it cause i asked for it=) By joining gymnastic. Every time when i awake sleepy and blur, i would splash myself with water^^ I don't really think i have many things to do today cause usually homework, exercises, gymnastics and eating, bathing, and all the other important things happen to fit in well with my schedule. I think what parents can do to ensure that we, the children, gets enough sleep, is to bann them for watching televition at late night, if they are younger then p3, read stories to them and make it a habbit to go to sleep earlier. Warn them about the risk waking up late and not resting well like, being late, have to skip breakfast, get scolded by teacher for being late and many other things. SO i hope you rest well too! Have a great day all!!

No comments: